Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Peanuts

I remember visiting a neighbors house with Mom that was directly behind the large lot behind our house in Orem. I believe the neighbor had some extra beans, or maybe tomatoes from her garden that she was giving mom. What made this an interesting visit for me is that the woman showed me some peanuts she had grown in her garden. I was amazed that you could grow peanuts and she gave me some seeds that we could plant in our yard so we could grow our own peanuts. I do not remember if we were ever able to grow our own peanuts, but do remember planting them with Mom.

1 comment:

Robin said...

I love your blog. How cool. I had forgotton about Nina. I loved her, she would always share with us and yearly gave us ornaments for our Christmas tree. It turns out that she was a good friend of Joyce Terry.