Thursday, November 19, 2009

Our new House

I dont remember a lot about when the house was being built, but I do remember driving up once in the back of the yellow datson, and then standing on the edge of the hole with Dad and Grandpa looking at the foundation. When the house was finished I have the very vague memory of sitting in the middle seat of the moving truck while dad drove, and mom followed in the car. I dont remember anything else about the actual move, but do remember that our deck was not finished when we moved in, and we would go out on it and walk on the trusses being careful not to fall through.

2 comments:

Robin said...

I'm impressed that you remember the Datson. I loved that little car.

Pippo said...

I remmeber walking on the trusses too. but I don't remember the car or the drive. I seem to remember living there before the carpet was in - is that the case?